Docetaxel Solution for Infusion 20 mg, 80 mg & 120 mg
Sayre Therapeutics offers a Docetaxel formulation with the efficacy of conventional Docetaxel minus the side effects due to Polysorbate 80.
- Indication: An anti-neoplastic agent approved for the treatment of Breast cancer, Prostate cancer, Gastric cancer and Head & Neck cancer.
- Formulation: Solvent free Docetaxel formulated using TPGS (Vitamin-E) as an excipient unlike conventional Docetaxel which uses Polysorbate 80.
- Ready-to-use solution: Steroid pre-medication is not recommended as it is Polysorbate 80 free.
- No hypersensitivity reactions: SolfredocTM without steroid premedication is found to be safer* in a trial versus Taxotere as no patients reported hypersensitivity reactions.
- High cellular uptake in vitro and high therapeutic effects in vivo due to their adapted size to intravenous injection and to the EPR effect.This serves as an efficient drug carrier across the blood brain-barrier with high drug encapsulation efficiency, cell uptake, cytotoxicity and desired bio-distribution of the formulated drug.
* Incidence of Hypersensitivity reactions only