Plerixafor Injection 20mg
Sayre Therapeutics offers clinicians a plerixafor formulation proven to be an effective hematopoietic stem cell mobilizer.
- Indication: CelstemXTM is indicated in combination with granulocyte-colony stimulating factor (G-CSF) to mobilize hematopoietic stem cells (HSCs) to the peripheral blood for collection and subsequent autologous transplantation in patients with Non- Hodgkin’s lymphoma and multiple myeloma.
- Formulation: Plerixafor Injection for subcutaneous administration.
- CelstemXTM is:
- An offering for centres that conduct bone marrow transplantations (BMTs) and can be used by a hematologist and/or medical oncologist at the centres.
- Proven to offer better success rate in mobilizing stem cells (used in combination with G-CSF) and improved suitability of patients for transplantation.
- In autologous transplantation cases, patients who failed to yield adequate CD34+ cells (stem cells ) or when a patient is considered to be a poor mobilizer, plerixafor along with G-CSF is proven to increase the stem cell harvesting in patients, resulting in more patients proceeding to transplantation.
Approximately 19% of lymphoma and myeloma patients fail to collect the minimum number of cells required for autologous stem cell transplant at first attempt – Pusic, I et al. Biology and Marrow Transplantation.2008, 14: 1045-1056.
For more information regarding CelstemXTM, please contact your local Sales Representative or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org