Key Accounts Manager
Experience: 3-6 years
- Meet and engage with current Sayre clients (Doctors, Hospitals and Labs/ Collection Centers) in the applicable territory to build the business.
- Meet and engage with other potential clients to add them into the Sayre network.
- Follow defined sales processes and conduct business accordingly.
- Implement marketing activities identified for the territory to help in brand building and generating revenues.
- Engage in KOL Management activities with key prescribers including organizing CME/ Conferences.
- Coordinate with marketing and technical department in execution of KOL activities as required.
- Timely management of financial areas including Invoicing, Payment Collection, Referral Service Charge Payment and Outstanding Collection of all applicable clients as per Sayre guidelines.
- Regular follow up with clients to ensure outstanding is cleared on time.
- Coordinate with servicing team and client, if required, to ensure sample pickup and deliver.
- Meet and engage with current Sayre clients (Doctors, Hospitals and Labs/Collection Centers) in the applicable territory to build the business.
- Work with logistics team to create arrangements for sample pick up and delivery from any new client added into the system before handing over to local servicing team for day-to-day servicing.
- Identify and implement an action plan to drive growth in territory.
- Representing Sayre at conferences and target group gatherings.
- Budgetary planning and administering of revenue, continual evaluation of revenues.
- Directly reporting to and coordination with the National Head, Diagnostics vertical.
- A university degree in sciences or commerce or the equivalent thereof (further background in biology, laboratory medicine, medical technology is a plus).
- Several years of experience in the field of biotechnology and field sales (medical laboratory diagnostics, medical devices and / or pharmaceutical market selling complex products).
- Profound understanding of methods in the field of modern human genetics and rare hereditary diseases.
- Excellent English skills; Strong communication skills and negotiating ability.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and experience in handling complex accounts.
- Work independently.Oriented towards performance and results.
- An interest in selling products that are novel.
- Passionate about selling, partnering and networking with customers.
- A solid grasp of scientific and medical concepts and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
- Willingness to travel.
Key Accounts Manager
Oncology, Immunology and Molecular Diagnostics
The Key Account Managers will be the brand ambassadors of the organization with the physicians and patients. They will help position an “end-to-end” platform of novel and/or differentiated drugs, drug-delivery devices and diagnostics to the super-specialist Oncologists and Rheumatologists, and the allied healthcare community. KAM is the first point of contact for the customers with the company as to the products, availability and concerns. KAM will facilitate and help the organization to meet its objectives by implementing all marketing strategies in the field generating desired revenues for the organization from his designated territory. KAM plays a very important role by giving periodic customer feedback about products, activities, inputs and strategies/initiative by marketing or medical departments. This includes accurate forecasting & management of inventory and channel partners.
- Responsible for the achievement of the revenue targets. Ensure achievement of sales targets by generating prescriptions of the product portfolio from the designated geography. Work in sync with the marketing & medical team and sales leadership to achieve the organizational objectives.
- Build and maintain professional relationship with the KOLs of the designated territory. Promote the product portfolio and generate prescription by regular product presentations, CMEs, awareness programs, patient centric initiatives etc. Has to understand and devise scientific engagement plans for the KOLs. Resolve queries from doctors to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction leading to achievement of organisational objectives.
- Effective handling and understanding of inventory, secondary sales, claim settlements, receivables etc with the local authorized wholesale dealers of the company. Realization of receivables within the permitted credit days is mandatory.
- Timely submission of daily activity/doctor call reporting, weekly sales update, monthly prescription tracker, tour plan, expense claims, monthly report etc. Prepare and present quarterly performance summary at quarterly review meetings.
- Gather and forward competitive intelligence about competitor products/strategies/
initiatives etc to the marketing/medical/strategy team at HO periodically.
- Education- Science/Pharma Graduates. An MBA will be desirable, however relevant experience and level of exposure will be critical to the position
- Experience- Minimum 4-5 years in Oncology / Immunology / diagnostic or any other Super-specialty selling
- Number of Associates- No direct/indirect reports
Clinical and Regulatory Associate
- The primary responsibilities for the Regulatory Affairs Associate are:
- Support domestic registrations and preparation of other pre-market filings to obtain commercial distribution clearances in an expeditious manner.
- Support the medical team in smooth conduct of IISs and clinical trials.
- Compiling (assembling submission content, organization of document legalization/apostille and creation of any other documents required for submissions) and maintenance of Indian submissions to obtain appropriate commercial distribution clearances in accordance with a regulatory strategic plan.
- Timely, professional and proactive communications with:
- Internal customers to ensure transparency of the regulatory strategic plans, updates/changes and impact to projected submission approval timeframes.
- External customers to ensure applications are submitted to local health authorities consistent with a regulatory strategic plan.
- Interacting directly with local health agencies (under direction of manager) to ensure adequate and appropriate information is provided as well as driving submissions to approval as effectively as possible.
- Document appropriate regulatory strategy for proposed new products or product changes and initiate necessary activities with Regulatory management approval.
- Control and maintain regulatory records, including, but not limited to: submission documentation, tracking of approval status, documentation need etc.
- Support Regulatory Affairs function on assigned projects by attending team meetings and providing the required plans, procedures and regulatory decisions.
- Collaborate with Business Development Team and provide necessary regulatory inputs to help make appropriate decisions on pipeline products.
- Identify, develop, implement and document process improvements to drive efficiency within the organization with the approval of Regulatory management.
- Support BD function by contributing relevant regulatory information for assessing new molecules.
- Work closely with the medical team to support Investigator Initiated studies.
- Help in formulation of synopsis, CRF, Protocol.
- Interact with Investigators on study conduct.
- Collect and collate data from centres and support medical function to create outputs.
- Work closely with Medical team by supporting conduct of PMS, Phase II/III studies:
- Finalize CT strategies and supervise ongoing clinical trials.
- Review of CT documents.
- Interactions & meetings with CROs/PIs as and when needed.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Deliverables as defined for Regulatory Affairs based on the vision/mission based short term and long-term strategies.
- Successful implementation of management defined strategies through effective tactical outputs measured with parameters such as number of dossiers submitted, number of product approvals, number of IIS/clinical trials successfully closed.
- Success rate of functions over 1-2 years measured by inputs from external and internal stakeholders.
- Reputation and positioning of Sayre Therapeutics both internally and externally.
- Adherence to Sayre Values / Behaviors.
- Number of Associates: No direct/indirect reports.
- Financial responsibility: No direct budget management.
- Impact on the Organization: Individual contributor role and direct impact on the success of Sayre Therapeutics in submission and approval of dossiers.
- An Impact on success of Regulatory function objectives and projects.
- Education- M Pharm/Relevant Masters degree.
- Experience – Ideal candidate for the position of Clinical and Regulatory Associate will be someone with 1-3 yrs. experience in Regulatory and clinical trials domain. Candidate should have done successful submission of dossiers going through approval, coordinated IISs/clinical trials. Â Familiarity and good working knowledge of Indian and International regulatory process, ICH, ethical clinical trial conduct is essential.